Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It does happen!!

I have always been told that some people come to the pharmacy to pick up their prescriptions and do not realize that they are at the WRONG pharmacy.

Well, as a matter of fact, it happened to me on Tuesday.  A man stops at the pharmacy counter saying he is there to pick up his medicine.  The technician asks for his name and date of birth to find him in our system.  The man states that the Dublin store told him that the medicine was filled at the Pulaski store.  The technician still could not find him in the computer.

I then intervene and ask him if he gets all of his prescriptions at the Dublin store.  He states he does.  I then ask do you use Walgreens, at which his reply is no the CVS.  I then say sir, this is Walgreens.  He looks dumbfounded and then says, well where is the Pulaski CVS.  We ended up giving him directions and he apologized and left the store.

I would not have believed it until I have now witnessed it.  Don't people look at the signs when they pull into the parking lot or noticed the signage in the stores.  Evidently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment