Translate

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anniversary

When you are first married, you don't know a lot about the persons individual habits or mannerisms.  Some might say this is the persons individual characteristics.  Once you live with that person over several years you get to know when things just aren't right with the person and they also know when things aren't right with you.

My wife and I just celebrated our thirty fifth wedding anniversary.  I tell her I have been married all of my life.  She just scoffs and goes her merry way.  But there are times, I have noticed over the past few years when my thoughts and her thoughts are almost the same.

We will be in a room in the house and I think I need to pick that up or move that item.  Within seconds of my thought, she picks it up are moves that item.  The item may not be in plain sight.  It is truly amazing how that works.

My wife and I have had very few arguments over the years.  There have been disagreements but nothing major that we didn't come to an agreement during the discussion.

After all is said and done I would not trade her for anything in the world.  It is like the years have made us think and act as one individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment