Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paper work for new job.

Well, I filled out the paper work for my new job.  I was notified that I needed to bring in my driver's license and either my social security card or my birth certificate.

Let's see, I have had numerous jobs and never before have I had to bring in any frigging documents showing that I am a legal resident of this country, after being accepted from my application.  What has happened in this country.

Next job, let's hope this will be the last one, what will be required.  Maybe a blood test, prostate exam, etc.  Hopefully this whole immigration issue will be resolved and you will not have to show up with numerous pieces of paper issued by the state.

Luckily I had all of the documents, I did not have my social security card.  I always have my driver's license, although there are a lot of people that don't always carry that item with them.  Believe it or not, I even had a copy of my birth certificate, and yes the Smithsonian has the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment