Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Outside-Underwear

When you work in retail you receive a ton of phone calls, some intelligent and some not so intelligent.

Yesterday I answered the phone and the caller states that he just stepped out of his back door to get better cell reception and his door shuts, locking him out of the house.  Well, that is not so bad, but then he says he is standing on his patio in his underwear watching the deer watching him. 

What he really called about was to find out the name of a prescription item that he had taken two months ago.  I gave him the name of the medication and told him I was sorry he was locked out of his house.  Well, he says, I did not call to get you to help me get back in my house as I just thought I would throw that into the conversation.  He could take care of getting back in since he did have his phone.

Hopefully he did get back in his house as the temperature dropped into the low 20's last night.  Just be sure to check that your door is unlocked before stepping outside to do anything, especially if you are the only one home!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment