Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Do You Need this Receipt?

The other day I was helping a customer at the checkout counter.  I finished processing his payment through the register and gave him his receipt.  Since he was the only person in line I thanked him and began to walk away.  He then called out to me, "do you need this receipt?"  I told him that the receipt was his for his records.

He then told me that he did not need the receipt and the receipt was on the floor in front of the counter where he was standing.  I had to then go to the customer side of the counter and pick the receipt up off of the floor.  He was by no means even going to bend over and pick up the receipt. 

We also had a customer pull up to the drive through window where they drop off their prescriptions.  Well, they did not have any prescriptions to drop off but they requested a six pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes.  Needless to say they were told they had to come in to the front of the store to purchase those items. 

All in a days work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment