Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New ATM at the bank

My wife and I were talking about the new Automated Teller Machines that were just installed at the local bank we frequent.  She said reading the screen and then trying figure out which corresponding buttons on the keypad to touch was not easy.  She said she was not able to retrieve any money from the ATM and had to just drive away.

The more we talked the more I asked what type of device had just been installed.  She described the device and it was the same as I had used at a different branch the day before.  As she went on and on as how confusing it was, I had to inform her that the screen is a TOUCH screen and you do not have to use the keypad except when entering in your account number.  Oh, no wonder I could not match things up on the keypad.

Again, technology defeats another individual!

No comments:

Post a Comment