Translate

Monday, January 9, 2017

Three YEARS WOW

 I am amazed that it has been almost three years since I have posted to the blog.  A lot of things have taken place over these past years it is hard to remember.  If you look at my last post you will see that it shows a pile of snow at the end of the house. Well, here it is January 9, 2017 and there is snow on the ground with an overnight low of 8 degrees.


 As you can see from these photos this building was added in July of 2014.  A great addition as it allows me to keep the tractor and now the truck stored out of the weather.  It still is not fully insulated but that is something that is in the works to finish this fall.  Also a wood stove will be installed so one can work comfortably inside during the cold days of winter.

I plan to relive some of the past three years on future posts.  Stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment