Translate

Friday, January 13, 2017

BUCKET LIST MINUS 1


I can now say I have been able to check one item off of my bucket list.  I don't really have them written down and just keep them in my head.  That way they are mine and no one can change them except me.

No, I do not have jumping out of an airplane to skydive.  Since I have a pilot's license, there is no sense jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.





This a a Cat Tract Loader.  It belongs to a cousin of mine that has property in Reliance, Tennessee.  I had more fun on this than any piece of equipment I had operated in a long time.  I drove this bad boy for four hours and could have gone longer.







Next up on my bucket list is to go to Idaho.  It is one of the seven remaining states I have not visited.  It may be next year but I will get there.  I will post it on the blog when that is crossed off the bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment