Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow Day

Friday was my snow day.  It was my scheduled day off so I did not have to worry about getting to work in the snow from the night before.  Since I had to clean the driveway of the snow, I had a snowblower that had not been used in who knows when.  Luckily it has an electric start, which cuts out the pulling and fussing and cussing.

After about ten seconds of pushing the electric start button it roared to life.  I was able to blow the snow from my driveway in about 10 minutes.  I looked around the immediate neighborhood and saw several more driveways that needed to be cleaned.



After about one and one-half hours a total of six drive ways had been cleaned.  The old snow blower worked just like new.  But the best thing about doing this for the neighbors was the unexpected thank you cards from the granddaughters from one neighbor.


Notice the left side of each card says "Hallmark"

No comments:

Post a Comment