Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In the Drive Through, REALLY!!

Most pharmacies now a day have a drive through.  I would like to get hold of the person that thought that this was a great idea but that will be another blog.  Oh, it is a great convenience for the elderly, sick, parents with small children, and disabled. 

The other day just before ending my shift, the call buzzer that alerts us that a vehicle has entered the drive through sounded.  The pharmacist that had just come on duty sounded out, Oh my GOSH!!





Well, you can see from this photo what the person was riding and driving.  This is the first time we have had a person in a HOVER ROUND come to the window.  She did pick up four prescriptions and then motored off.  Motorcycles and motor scooters but not this.  I just had to take a picture of this as no one would believe me. 

I wonder if she has snow chains and a overhead cover.  She will need it in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment