Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

An Apple Fan

Yes, I am definitely an APPLE software fan.  I just updated to the latest IOS6 and truly love it.

The new feature of PASSBOOK is something I can use.   You don't have to lug around all of those crazy store cards.  You know the ones you get when you sign for a discount but then have to show the card to get the discount.  This will make life easier.

The Apple maps is fine.  I don't see anything wrong with the feature compared to Google maps. 

The Facebook integration works well especially the ability to sync your device's Calendar and Contacts apps.

Siri now can update your Facebook.

Panorama.  How about that.  Even IPhone 4S has this new camera feature.  I can use this.

Yes, APPLE has done it again.  I only wished I had bought the stock back in the 80's.  Who would have known???

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm a fan too! We got the iphone 5 on Friday and so far so good. I appreciate the Passbook app too.

    ReplyDelete