Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Enjoying the Outdoors

I don't know what it is, or maybe it is working inside most days, but there is something to be said for the great outdoors.  I love being on the farm and feel the wind in my face.  Those days that have sunshine are the best but I will take it any day.





To enjoy the view and the peaceful setting is, well you might say, RELAXING.  Sure there is work to be done but is there anything wrong with hard work.  Watching the red tail hawks, hearing the squirrels barking, the birds singing, it does not get any better than that.

When you have the azure color of the sky and the wispy clouds it sure does make a PERFECT day.  Oh the memories that come flooding back into my mind from the years past when this work was an everyday occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment