Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Thankful Day!

Thanksgiving Day was celebrated with my wife, daughter, and son-in-law.  It was a day to reflect on the blessings that life has bestowed upon us.

Thankful that we made it to our daughter's house and that we had a smart phone to help us navigate after taking a wrong turn.

Thankful that it was a day from work.

Thankful that it was a pleasantly warm day of sunshine.

Thankful that my new grandson is healthy and has a fantastic mother and father.

Thankful that we ate ham and not turkey.


Thankful that the first batch of yeast dinner rolls I have ever made turned out just fine.


But most of all I am very thankful to be born and raised in this magnificient country where we enjoy freedom and liberty.  This is truly a great country and by the grace of god I must give all the THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment